- Software Design Elegance – in 500 lines or less
“Every architect studies family homes, apartments, schools, and other common types of buildings during her training. Equally, every programmer ought to know how a compiler turns text into instructions, how a spreadsheet updates cells, and how a browser decides what to put where when it renders a page. This book’s goal is to give readers that broad-ranging overview, and while doing so, to help them understand how software designers think.”
- Visualizing Algorithms with Van Gogh
- Java 8 now allows ‘default’ method implementation in Interface. But it somehow managed to prevent multiple inheritance adding compile-time checks.
- Tweaking SQLLite to load 864,913 records in 16 seconds!!
- Brogrammers are changing programming culture.